That’s right, we’ve been unleashed on the public once more. We’ve got the Orpheum Annex booked for Sept 24th, 2016 and we’re looking for volunteers to help us put on The Harlequin Hypnosis Show 2016.
You’d be amazed where our volunteers have gone on to. The skills you get from this production will help you as you develop your career, as they have our former volunteers. This year we are looking for:
- Photographers – Should be competent and able to edit/photoshop with confidence.
- Models – You will be part of what makes Harlequin the visual master piece it has become.
- Admin Assistant – Supporting the cast and crew with all aspects of admin.
- Front Of House Team – Sale of tickets and ushering.
- Back Stage Team – Making sure everything goes smoothly on photshoots and performance nights.
- Gorillas – For heavy lifting and getting gear in and out fast. Supporting both stage and music teams.
- Hair and Make Up Team – Our models need to look beyond incredible. So do Rob and Sharlene.
- Costume Design and Creation – For the design or repair of costumes of your own or others design.
- Street Team for publicity and ticket promotion – This year we are doing more on street promotion of Harlequin.
- Social Media Expert – Help us get the word out.
- Copy Writer – In the beginning was the word.
- Generalists – You should be ready for anything!
If you are interested, available and have more talent than a one legged man on a pogo stick, you should be part of this. The first part of applying for a volunteer position with us is to sign up for the ‘Volunteers mailing list’ below.